Employee Benefits Broker and Group Benefits Broker Insurance
At Benefit Horizons Corporation, we think you should expect more from a business insurance partner. As a group and employee benefits broker, our employee and group benefits insurance advisors and support staff are committed to maintaining high standards of excellence in all we do.
- Understanding the unique insurance needs of your business.
- Providing your Human Resources staff with compliance resources for Federal Regulations including health care reform, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, §125 and more.
- Assisting Human Resources staff to effectively administer your employee benefits and group benefits and H.R. program.
- Experience and knowledge with Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSAs).
Our Role as Your Employee Benefits Broker and Group Benefits Broker Advisor:
- Employee Communications
Communicating employee benefits plan as well as providing employees with health care and wellness education, 'Total Compensation Statements', 'Annual Enrollment Overviews', 'New Employee Orientation' tools and more.
- Employer Services
As your group and employee benefits broker, we will review your current plans while also preparing and conducting annual request for proposal. Acting as your interface with Carrier/TPA in addition to assisting escalated claims resolution as well as track and reporting group specific claims.
- Human Resources Technology
Providing access to experience and tools to help your organization navigate the complexities of Human Resources administration. Additional services, such as: COBRA administration, online enrollment and employee benefits administration, Human Resources audits and more.
Long term strategic planning and review for compliance and notification processes.